Today I got my hair cut at KG Hair Salon next to our house. The man at the hairdresser's cut it to shoulder length. It feels so light! He cut a lot off! I can do lots of stuff with it now!! TEE HEE!!! What do you think of my new hairstyle?
Hannnah you look absolutely lovely! Feel free and fly, with your new hair freedom :)
Your new hairstyle looks wonderful. I am quite sure you are going to love the new look.It was a very good idea.Love,Grandma
You look GREAT Hannah! I know you love the way it feels. I bet Smidgen will miss playing in your long hair (tee hee).Lots O' Love
Hannah, my beautiful granddaughter, Poppy likes long hair, but you look absolutely gorgeous, I like it. I know it will be easier to style. I love you!
Hello Little One. You are getting taller and your hair is getting shorter - a most lovely combination. You look lovely. Lots of love. Grandpa.
Post a Comment
Template by:
5 COMMENTS!! CLICK HERE to say something!!:
Hannnah you look absolutely lovely! Feel free and fly, with your new hair freedom :)
Your new hairstyle looks wonderful. I am quite sure you are going to love the new look.
It was a very good idea.
Love,
Grandma
You look GREAT Hannah! I know you love the way it feels. I bet Smidgen will miss playing in your long hair (tee hee).
Lots O' Love
Hannah, my beautiful granddaughter, Poppy likes long hair, but you look absolutely gorgeous, I like it. I know it will be easier to style. I love you!
Hello Little One. You are getting taller and your hair is getting shorter - a most lovely combination. You look lovely. Lots of love. Grandpa.
Post a Comment