Friday, August 1, 2008

MY 10th BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!




I'm 10 years old now!! My birthday party was really fun and there were lots of kids there from my school. Maddie was there and James and Daniel and Emily and Erin and Ella and Izzy and Ash and Maya were there, too! Charlotte got there late and was really sad. I was sad, too. She stayed for a little while and played with me but her dad had to go to work so she had to leave.

I had a Mummy Mystery party where we had to find clues and try to find out who stole the mummy. My mom said that all my friends couldn't stop talking about the party. Oh, I had a really cool cake shaped like a pyramid! It was yummy. (Remember, you can click on a picture to make it bigger.)




















Dan Daring (Daniel) was the guilty one who stole the mummy!



These are some of the presents I got for my birthday:







My Grandmommy and Poppy sent this to me. I think it is BEAUTIFUL!!




This is James and me saying goodbye to each other:



My party was lots of fun. Thank you everyone for coming!!

2 COMMENTS!! CLICK HERE to say something!!:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Hannah,
It looks like you had a really GREAT party. I love your dress. You looked absolutely gorgeous. Did Mom make it ;-)? Your cake was really unique and I'll bet it tasted great. I will print some of your pictures and display them here at work.
Love you, sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah
Its Maya again
You got some really good pics here, and thanks for the one of me.

Bye from Mays