Sunday, April 8, 2007

Howdy, y'all!!!

Hi!!! It's me, Hannah!!







Grandma and Grandpa, this blog is so you can see pictures of me and read my words. This way we can stay in touch with each other. I love you and I miss you a lot. Someday maybe I'll see you in summer. We could go swimming with Uncle Denis and play lots of fun games like Monsters and Tiger Sharks. We could play Catch That Kid, too.

Happy Easter, Grandma and Grandpa!!

Love,

Hannah

(As told to Mommy. You can also leave comments on here for Hannah to read!!! There is a button at the bottom for you to subscribe to this blog so that you will receive e-mail notification of when it is updated.)

4 COMMENTS!! CLICK HERE to say something!!:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful Birhday
Have a Birthday that's as beautiful as you are
All the Best
Today and Always

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

Unknown said...

Howdy Hannah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hear you had a great party. I wish we could have been there. Poppy mailed your gift on Friday. It'll probably be a little late getting there. I can hardly wait to see all the wonderful pictures! We miss you whole big.

Love you,
Gmommy & Poppy

Unknown said...

Hey there Hannah,

Happy Birthday to you... I hope you enjoyed your party... I know 'mummy' went all out... You should here from your cousins soon.

Uncle Scott and Family...

West said...

Yea Hannah!!! It's your birthday, go Hannah, It's your birthday...

It's so cool that you get to live in another country and have so many exciting adventures.

We love you so much and miss you too.

Uncle Jay, Aunt Lori, Michael, Jonathan, Matthew, and Courtney
(whew, that's a lot of names)